Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Transformation!

Well what do you know? A few months after AWA and I'm not making as many bentos. I still believe the lunches I serve are pretty and delicious - they just don't have animals made of cheese anymore.

I'm not giving up though! I will continue to blog about meals I make and take the meaning of my title to mean any meal that is pretty looking, delicious tasting, and easy for making!

Recently, I started the 4 hour body diet and dragged my husband along for the ride. I have not found many recipes for this diet online, so I though I would share mine in this blog.

4 Hour Body Diet Recipes

Italian Style

ingredients:
-- Chicken
-- Cannelloni Beans - 1/2 a can
-- Artichoke hearts quarters - 1/2 a can
-- bruschetta (find a chunky version!) - no more than 1/4 cup
-- 1 garlic clove, minced or garlic powder

chopped up the chicken and mix it with everything else! Just that easy! For two people, double everything.

1 comment: