Monday, February 23, 2015

Back to Blogging & What's to come

Hello again!

After a year away from blogging, I realize how much I miss it. New year, new you can start at any point in the year, right? For some much needed creative release, I look forward to sharing my blog updates with you on hiking and cosplay.

The good thing about taking a year off is you have plenty of backlogged material to keep you active. The bar is set low (1-2 a month), but I hope to keep it alive an growing. Here's a preview of what's to come:

Hiking

Climbing Fuji! This contains multiple posts topics such as hiking in a foreign country, packing for abroad hikes, and how to prep for hard climbs.


Hiking in the snow - it may not be a big deal for many of you, but for a southern hiker it's an experience.  We did lots of hiking in the pacific northwest that I can't wait to share.

Cosplay

Dragon Con, or how to change into multiple cosplays over the course of too few days. Also, made a cardboard car!

Sailor Cosmos was my new cosplay of the year (I made a few others, but this was the big effort). I learned more about sewing and a lot about how to get started making prop pieces. Between this cosplay and the ones I'm working on for 2015, I'll have plenty to share. 


I look forward to sharing more in 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment