After I posted that first Italian 4 hour body recipe I ended up cooking in the following week but changed things up a bit. I like this version way better!
Italian Sausage Bowl
-- Turkey Sausage (or Kielbasa, which ever one is on sale that week)
-- 2 to 3 large garlic cloves
-- olive oil
-- 1 can of diced tomatoes, preferably the italian style ones
-- 1 beef bouillon cube
-- italian seasoning (either premixed or your own combination from the pantry)
-- Cannelloni Beans
Start by preheating a large pan (or pot!) and add in oil olive (I circle the pan twice very fast with the oil).
- Add in two cloves of garlic, minced
- Give the garlic 1 minute or so to "flavor" the oil, then add in the whole can of diced tomatoes, liquid as well
- Bring the liquid up to a simmer before adding in the cube of Bouillon and your seasoning
- Let your pan continue to simmer for around 5 minutes before adding in the turkey sausage and beans. I used only 1/2 a turkey sausage, sliced very thin and half a cans of bean in this one
- The meal can sit on the stove top for up to another 30 minutes - but let it sit for at least 5 minutes. Then all that's left is to serve and enjoy!