Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Makin' (candy) sushi

For valentine's day, my husband and I like to do small, almost gag, fun gifts.This year,  he got me this make your own candy sushi kit! It's not bento or 4 hour diet friendly- it's just fun and I had to share our results.

Where do you find something like this? He saw it in a YouTube video and then found a website, White Rabbit Press, that will find any product in Japan for you from just a picture or video.  If you want to see the full process, then check out this YouTube video. Below is our adventures with it!

We start with the kit and its pieces....


Then we start to mix stuff up!


And we're still mixing


The fun part was making these little balls.


We also had to make and form all the rice!



And volia! Sushi candy!


It tasted yummy (like red and yellow if those were flavors). 


I'm already looking forward to getting another kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment